Aller au contenu
Rechercher dans
  • Plus d’options…
Rechercher les résultats qui contiennent…
Rechercher les résultats dans…
VW-Autowerk1

1993 VR6 Corrado

Messages recommandés

Tout le monde comprend l'anglais? au besoin n'hesistez pas a me poser des questions.

Well, I guess it's time for me to make some decision and this looks like one I might regret but I have too many things going on at the same time.

The car is currently without any bumpers, fenders, hood and moldings. I was ready to do a paint job on it sometime this summer but things have change and I have no longer the time (soon) to do it.

The car has a brand new engine in it that I've installed myself last year. Only has 5000km so far. The car runs so you can hear it and even drive it out on the street to judge by yourself.

Since I bought the car last year I replaced almost everything on it:

-Windshield
-Brakes all around
-Wheel bearing all around
-Hand brake cable
-Clutch
-TT cat back exhaust
and more...

Everything electrical works from the ABS to the windows to the sunroof and rear spoiler.

I would sell the car ''as is'' which means that whoever will buy it will either have a car ready for the paint shop or will reassemble everything himself.

There is absolutely no rust underneath the car but one spot in the rear beside the passenger tail light and around the gaz tank trap.

Because the car is red, it is faded. That is why I wanted to do a paint job on it.

I paid the car 4000$ with an engine that was burning oil like crazy. I paid 3000$ for the engine + all the extras and I would like to get 4000$ OBO for the car ''as is''.

Considering the fact there is nothing to do mecanically speaking on it I do believe it is a good deal. My lost, your gain. So please no lowballers.

Will have picture of the car in it's current state by tomorrow.

Thank you for looking

here are a couple pics of the car from last year

Wow tu vie tres proche de chez nous!

Bonne chance!

frank2003 a écrit:
Fetish, thabites a aylmer?

Oh shit non... Oh ok c'est les maison Chartro qui mon fucker Razz

• Créer...