Bon bein j'ai besoin d'cash pour l'ecole alors je vend mon Corrado.
School fund getting lower so I need to sell my baby. It kills me to do this but education is more important than a car. I need this gone asap so it is Negotiable.
Body: 169 000kms
Engine: 91 000kms (01 GTI-AWW)
- Black Leather
- Heated seats
- Boost gauge
- DDI cluster gauges
- Power windows w/ 1 touch down
- Power sunroof
- Euro headlights
- Clear fogs & turns (not installed yet)
- New tires
- Automatic spoiler. Pops up at 90km/hr.
- NO RUST!
- Bilstein sport shocks w/ lowering springs
- 3" downpipe
- 2.5" Techtonics exhaust w/ Borla muffler
***Passed E-test 2 weeks ago***
Wheels & Brakes:
- VR6 Corrado 15" Speeline wheels
- DE 11.3" Brakes (From 98 GTI VR6)
- Front and rear dics brakes
- Full 5 bolt swap incl. Hubs, Subframe, Sway, Control Arms and Rear Beam from 98 GTI VR6.
- Poly control arm bushings
- 1.8T engine from an 01 GTI
- Audi TT 225HP Intake manifold
- Front mount intercooler
- K & N short air intake
- A/C almost hooked up. Possibility to hook it up for more $$$.
- Cruise control
- Elf synthetic oil (Elf is now named TOTAL)
- New timing belt & water pump
- Valve cover gasket
- 2 wheel bearings
- Oil change (Elf synthyetic)
This car is great. It gets 7.85L/100km (38L of gas=520kms) It's a 45L tank.
It's very reliable, I drove it to Barrie and back twice in the last couple of weeks and had no problems. Runs great and has lots of power.
E-mail is the best way to get in touch with me as I am in Barrie for school during the week. The car stayed in Ottawa to get some finishing touches. You can also call me at 613.261.3171 after 6pm.
Also available for questions is Rune Mitchell (pronouced ROO-NA) at Auto Allemagne in Aylmer. 819.682.5000
I have lots more pics I can send via e-mail.Asking $7000 Negotiable.
N'hesitez pas a me contacter si vous avez des questions. Je peux envoyer plus de photos par e-mail.